Plot:After It Happened
Note: This plot is intended for the Werewolf sphere. That doesn't mean that other people can't potentially get involved, especially if someone reaches out to them for help because they couldn't find a werewolf with skills they needed, but please try to leave the focus of the plot for werewolves.
The local Forsaken population is reeling from recent devastation after suffering a crushing blow and horrible losses at the hands of the Pure at Bancroft Mills; the bloodbath was enough to rip a Wound open on the spot. High on victory and sensing the local Forsaken population weakened, it's possible, and maybe even likely, that the Anshega will strike at the heart of Philadelphia soon.
- A Rahu Ghost Wolf named Hattie Acker got real loud at Yakaon House in front of a group of collected Forsaken, accusing them all of being cowards for waiting for the Elders to act and not putting pressure on their respective Tribes. She seemed liable to run off on her own and do something extremely stupid, prompting a bit of concern.
- How do I engage this plot?: Read the IC Rumors below for what information is widely known IC. If it's there, you are safe to assume your character has heard that information either through the IC grapevine off-screen (from the person who posted the info, or from a random no-name NPC who told you when you ran into each other, etc). Figure out from there how your character would react, and do it! If you want to take off-camera downtime actions like research, investigation, asking an NPC for guidance, etc, please put in a ticket.
- I know things I want everyone to know. How do I get that out there?: Add an entry below, under IC Rumors. Feel free to specify a context under which you did or would tell people.Do you just tell every PC or NPC who asks, so the rumor is getting around? You don't have to post anything you don't want to, and are free to require people to seek you out for RP to get information, but if you're tired of explaining the same things over and over, put it up here.
- I have an idea, but my character doesn't have the necessary skills. How do I find someone to help?: Post it in Help Wanted, so people with those skills know to reach out to you!
- "This is the Iminir's fault. They lobbied to attack the Anshega, and laid the plan for the assault. They were the loudest voice in the room and this is on them. Nearly two dozen, dead." -- Overheard at Amadeus Lounge.
- "What will happen now that there's a Wound right outside the city? What if the Asah Gadar show up?" -- Overheard at Yakaon House.
- Howl at the moon like it's your last; it might be! -- Spray painted at Graffiti Pier.
- "Hattie is going to get herself killed if she tries to go off to the Wound alone." -- Overheard at Yakaon House.
- More Coming.