|Mortal & Mortal+ Lead Staffer, Civil Society Lead Staffer, Site Admin
The Ad Hoc Avenger (Dadhoc to you) is a filthy queer commie jew with 30 years of online gaming experience. She started on Dragon's Gate on GEnie in 1989. By 1991 she was playing LPMuds. 1996 saw her crossover to MUSHing on Elendor MUSH. From there, she discovered ProteanMUSH and the World of Darkness. She has personally helped create ExodusMUSH, Haight-Ashbury, two Star Trek MUSHes, staffed on Haunted Memories, and The Reach, and more places besides. This is her first time staffing a world of Darkness chat.
By day, Dadhoc helps to manage NerdyKeppie and is a socialist and queer rights activist.
DadHoc is also in a polyfidelitous triad with Untitled Goose Admin and Spider.
- Sigrun Ljosdottir - Sigrun is a Bright One Fairest in the Changeling Sphere. She is an homage to the positive aspects of norse culture and the Asatru religion. She has Crime Status (ANTIFA). She is a member of the Direct Action motley, and presently a Crimson Sentinel in the Summer Court.
- Aaron Cohen - Aaron began as a Plain Reader in the Mortal+ Sphere. His characterization is inspired by the rabbi that oversaw my conversion within the Reform movement. He has status in Religion, Government, and Education. He is the associate rabbi at Kol Tzedek. He taught at the Rodeph Shalom Hebrew School prior to being charged with assault of a police officer. He continues to advise The Attic LGBT Youth Center in center city. He once served in the Mayor's office in the Office of Faith-Based and Interfaith Affairs. He is now an Obrimos Perfected Adept, and a student of Master Yoshitsune.
- Vasyl Tometchko - Vasyl is a very old PC of mine that is coming home to this game for his retirement. He has a long career in the espionage services, operating a Guardian Labyrinth in St. Petersburg. He worked as a susceptor at points, and was active in the toppling of a total of three Seer pylons to date. He was modeled on the ideal of selfless service to a higher ideal which is not worthy of that sacrifice. And what that does to a person. And where they go from there. This PC is presently in the middle of an active mental health crisis of sorts and is rebuilding its identity.
- Polly Romantic - Polly is a musician and spring healer and therapist. She does counseling, sex therapy, and good old fashioned noggin' mending. She was inspired by the works of Genevieve Schatz, particular her album Colors. She is a support PC, here to listen and help your cool people be cool.
- Player Name/Nickname:
- Character name(s) and Character pronouns:
- Sigrun Ljosdottir (She/Her)
- Aaron Cohen (He/Him)
- Vasyl/Myrne/Lyuda (He/him She/It She/Her)
- Content warnings required or triggers to avoid in RP:
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Experiences or topics I'd like to engage:
- Socialist theory & praxis, politics of all kinds
- Judaism and religion in general
- Moral Philosophy
- Class struggle
- Redemption arcs
- I love it when a plan comes together!
- Helping you feel involved and important!
- Experiences or topics I want to avoid:
- Belittling other players
- Lone wolves
- You can make me feel included as a player by...:
- I have a long history in improv comedy. "Yes, and..." me.
- Toss me the ball. I'll throw it back.
- Ask me about ties to my characters!
- Tell me how I can make you happy! Seriously! I want you to enjoy your RP, and if I don't have a PC that can scratch your itch, I can NPC a city *full of them*.
|Plot Scenes run by Dadhoc
- 30th March, 2020: Lux Obscura Fashion Show - Interior
- 30th March, 2020: Lux Obscura Fashion Show - Exterior
- 18th April, 2020: On The Picket Line
- 3rd May, 2020: Autumn Expedition
- 7th May, 2020: Blushberries and Bad Birds
- 10th May, 2020: A Rose By Any Other Name: Independence Mall
- 10th May, 2020: A Rose By Any Other Name: Arboretum & Hall
- 11th May, 2020: A Rose By Any Other Name: City Hall Protests
- 12th May, 2020: A Rose By Any Other Name: Twisted Garden Paths
- 13th May, 2020: A Rose By Any Other Name: Players on the Stage
- 16th May, 2020: Sharing the Bounty
- 17th May, 2020: Klein Bottle for Rats
- 21st May, 2020: Gentryfication: A Doll, A Volcano, Some Lights
- 24th May, 2020: A Feast for New Arrivals
- 13th June, 2020: Inducting Parhelion
- 14th June, 2020: The Tree in the Mists - Part 1
- 24th June, 2020: The Wyrd's Me(me)rcy
- 24th June, 2020: Meeting with the Boss
- 27th June, 2020: Discussing Travel
- 18th July, 2020: Spiders and Danger Flaps
- 15th August, 2020: A Rose By Any Other Name: Astral Travels Part 3
- 16th August, 2020: Defending The Tree
- 17th August, 2020: (Don't) Hit The Mark
- 18th September, 2020: These Avocados Are Made Of Guns
- 10th January, 2021: Temple Liacouras Center: Job Fair
- 29th March, 2021: Becoming a Time Criminal
- 5th April, 2021: Double Trouble
- 21st May, 2021: For A Better Tomorrow: Dial M For Murder
- 12th January, 2022: The Eyes of the Mask:Steps of the Ladder
- 16th January, 2022: The Eyes of the Mask: The Ents Are Going To War
- 31st January, 2022: Gilead
- 9th February, 2022: The Eyes of the Mask: A Plan of Action
- 13th February, 2022: The Eyes of the Mask: Finding The Questions
- 27th February, 2022: Risk Assessment
- 14th March, 2022: Eyes of the Mask: The Magician, Upright
- 26th March, 2022: Eyes of the Mask: Unexpected Promotions
- 5th April, 2022: The Eyes of the Mask: Interviewing The Creator
- 12th October, 2022: Introducing Proper Ratthew
- 14th November, 2022: The Ship Of Theseus Who Is My Husband
- 10th December, 2022: Waffles Burned
- 1st January, 2023: A sale of a Kith to Gloop
- 8th January, 2023: The Cupcake Question
- 19th January, 2023: Uncork the Bottle
- 22nd January, 2023: Temporal Artefacts of the Lenape
- 28th January, 2023: Bones Journeys to Mars
- 22nd February, 2023: Belated Announcements
- 11th March, 2023: About David
|Ad Hoc Avenger (Site Admin)